You'll never believe it, but I didn't take one picture.
They were square, they were green, and I painted on the faces using a toothpick and melted semi-sweet chocolate.
. 1 box key lime cake mix plus ingredients for cake mix. (I couldn't find it and used a lemon cake mix)
. 1/2 cup Duncan Hines Frosting Creation - Frosting Starter (store bought icing is stickier and works better than homemade icing)
. Duncan Hines Frosting Creations - Key Lime Flavour (use as many packets as it takes to get a thumbs up for your child... I think I used 4 or 5 plus 2 more for the white chocolate)
. 2 packages (16 oz.) white chocolate chips
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed, cool.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and Key Lime packets and mix thoroughly. Don't be afraid to use your hands.
3. Form cake into small squares and place into the freezer.
4. Melt chocolate, adding 1 packet of key lime flavour per 16 oz of chocolate. Thin chocolate using vegetable shortening.
5. Dip the stick into the chocolate before placing the square on it (leave the other squares in the freezer).
6. Dip the square into the chocolate, twirling it to remove excess chocolate. Use Styrofoam to store the cake pops upright while the chocolate sets.
Not my picture, but it gives you an idea of what mine looked like (although my painted on faces were not quite this nice).